Sunday 18 August 2013

Bargain of the week!

I've reverted back to blogging some holiday snaps! Since I didn't show them all to you (that and I've been to busy/lazy to take any outfit pics lately)

What I Am Wearing
Bralet-New Look
Skirt-Cow Vintage
Belt-New Look
Shoes-Asda (believe it or not)



How amazing are my sandals? I should have really took a close up of them to show you the detail, but I assure you they are beautiful (although from here they sort of make me look like I only have 3 toes)

This is one of my fave outfits! I love the pastely colours and we all know I'm a sucker for a floral print!

The top was in the sale for about 3 quid and the skirt was a mere fiver! making the bulk of my outfit £8! bargain outfit of the week goes to Miss Tanya Reynolds! 


Until next time dearys! 





No comments:

Post a Comment