Friday 5 October 2012

& if I seem a little strange, well that's because I am.

New Look now have a Beatles top instore, so of course I brought it! It has the album cover to Abbey Road on the front, I love looking at this photo, I love the old cars you can see in the background. I'm sure I was born in the wrong era.
What I Am Wearing Today
Beatles Top- New Look - £12.99
Skirt- New Look- £16.99
Denim Shirt - D.I.Y
Brogues - New Look
Belt - Charity Shop-£1
Necklace-£4.99






You have seen this skirt before, but it is a nice skirt, so you get to see it again with a different top :)

I'm sorry its taken me so long to ost another blog! It was my boyfriends birthday today and I have been spending all my spare time shopping for his presents! On top of this I am now working 40 hours a week, so unfortunately I think my blog is going to have to take a back seat for a while, I only have enough time for 1-2 blogs a week, so that will have to do for now! :(

Hope you are all okay!

 








xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beatles top = awesome!

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! I was so excited when I read your comment over on my blog. I've never wrapped my head around desktop publishing and all that jazz, so a header would be just lovely. My blog is in need of a re-vamp. If you need my email it's: megeileenrox@hotmail.com Thanks so very much :D Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the COOLEST HAIR EVER. I absolutely love this outfit!

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! thanks so much! :) <3

      I guess everyone always has hair envy of everyone else, I always hate my hair! xxx

      Delete
  4. Ahhh I'm so sorry I haven't replied for ages! I've been a total blogging-buffoon.
    I just looked at yr last post and can't believe you're one of the granny specs brigade! Huzzah! High five for amazing age inappropriate glasses :)
    Also, you have by far and away the best skirt collection in the world, like, ever. Can we trade? I can offer some ridiculously bobbly grandma knitwear and a disco rubber duck.
    Hope you've been well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five indeed! the trade is very tempting, & I shall deffo let you know when im getting rid of a few things in my wardrobe! I love my skirts, they take up about 40% of my wardrobe. The rest of the percentages are to shirts dresses and cardigans! Although I do need to invest in some jumpers for the fast aproaching winter :(

      I HAVE MISSED YOU BETTI! <3 x

      Delete